Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Da' Remixes"

What's really good??? YESSSSSSSSS!!!! It's October BABY!!! My MONTH!!!! I LUV FALL, i'ts my most favrotie season of them all, plus it's my B-day later this month, so you know Im HAPPY!!! But enough of the cheesin'!!! Let get right into it!!!

Da' Remixes... I just released two new tracks, one of which is a remix to my latest single Clubbin' which features, my girl, Kay On The Track. You can check out the promo video for it here
I also had the pleasure of being featured on HottChyna's Debut Single (remix) "Flip Ya' Bang". You can check out the promo video here:

I really enjoyed working with both artist, and I am very happy with what we made happen... so "F&*#K da' haters "FREE AGENTS" are still making moves!!!

You can also hear the Clubbin' single on Da' Doo Dirty Show on QNation.fm
@ http://www.dadoo-dirtyshow.com Please request for it to be played and vote for it on the TOP TEN @ http://www.myspace.com/rexstone_thecritic

Thank you all 4 the continued LOVE and Support!!!
And if a bitch try 2 pop off at the gums @ ya' just... FLIP YA' BANG!!!

CHOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

">